The following Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings and reservations made on the Tiki Suites, LLC website, www.tiki-suites.com.
The Tiki Suites, LLC cancellation policy is strict and does not provide for a full refund except in the event of circumstances in which Tiki Suites, LLC, hereinafter referred to as “Charteree”, is unable to fulfill the delivery of the vessel. Such reasons include, but are not limited to: vessel damages, dangerous or inclement weather, governmental intervention, civil unrest or acts of God. In the event that the Charteree should need to cancel the reservation, a full refund will be issued to the customer, hereinafter referred to as “Charterer”. Should the Charterer need to cancel the reservation, they will receive a 50% refund up to 14 days prior to their check-in date. If the check-in date is less than 14 days from the date of cancellation, there is no refund. Changes to the dates of a reservation are handled as a cancellation and rebooking and processed accordingly.
Bareboat Charter Agreement
These Tiki Suite boats are rented through a “Bareboat Charter Agreement” and are subject to all federal and state rules and regulations that cover the category. Federal regulations require the completion of a Bareboat Charter Agreement document and that it be available for production on board the rented vessel at the request of a law enforcement officer. To aid in the facilitation of this requirement, all Bareboat Charter Agreements are produced and signed electronically. This Agreement will be sent to you following booking and must be completed as per its terms. Failure or refusal to complete the Agreement without proper cause will result in the forfeiture of the Charterers reservation and payment amount, without refund.
Boaters Safety Certificate and Photo ID
Florida State law requires that operators of vessels of 10 horsepower of greater to possess a valid and state-approved boaters safety certificate or qualify for one of the following exemptions:
(1) Is licensed by the United States Coast Guard to serve as master of a vessel.
(2) Is accompanied in the vessel by a person who is exempt from this section or who holds a boating safety identification card in compliance with this section, who is 18 years of age or older, and who is attendant to the operation of the vessel and responsible for the safe operation of the vessel and for any violation that occurs during the operation of the vessel.
(3) Is a nonresident who has in his or her possession photographic identification and proof that he or she has completed a boating safety education course or equivalency examination in another state or a United States territory which meets or exceeds the minimum requirements established by the National Association of State Boating Law Administrators.
Florida State law requires that all livery operators (boat rental companies) verify and keep record of the Charterers boaters safety certificate or exemption as well as a valid photo ID. These items must be presented to the Charteree prior to the Charterer taking possession of the vessel. Failure or refusal to provide these documents will result in the forfeiture of the Charterers reservation and payment amount, without refund.
The Charterer agrees to adhere to the following rules:
- No open flames or heat-producing devices (hair dryers permitted).
- No smoking anywhere on the boat.
- Life jackets and throwable device are to be use for emergencies only, not for swimming.
- No fishing from the boat.
- Guests are not permitted to bring their own private vessels (such as jet skis and powerboats) to this boat. Kayaks and paddle boards are permitted.
- No pets.
- The maximum number of passengers permitted on the boat is 2.
- Please note, you can only flush small amounts of toilet paper down the toilet. Also, nothing except the special fast-dissolving toilet paper that is supplied can be flushed down the toilet, all other items must be put into the trash. If you clog the toilet because of too much paper or items that are not to be flushed, you will be charged a $100 fee or the cost of its repair, which can cost as much as $500. When it comes to the question of whether or not you can flush an item down the toilet, remember this: “When in doubt, throw it out (in the trash can)”.
- This listing is classified as a “Bareboat Charter”, however, under the terms and pricing of this transaction, in-motion operation of the boat is not included.
- Violation of any of these rules may result in an immediate at-fault termination of your rental agreement without refund and/or will incur a $250 fee, per item or occurrence.
Call or Text: +1 (305) 317-1717
© 2021 Tiki Suites, LLC , All Rights Reserved